To Adopt a Cat From our Shelter
Animal Adoption Criteria
Please Review our adoption criteria before submitting your application!
- An application must be submitted prior to an interaction with one of our animals.
- We may take multiple applications on the animals, and do not disclose the number of applications currently on file.
- Our adoption process is not first-come, first-served.
- The timeline for the applications process on each animal can be different. We do our best to accommodate each applicant's requirement for applications, however, an adoption approval may be made as soon as we have an applicant that meets the animal's adoption criteria and completes all required interactions.
- All household members must interact with the animal. We do this to ensure that all family members, and the animal you're interested in, are a match.
- You need to be 18 years or older to complete an application.
- We need to ensure that the cat you wish to adopt will be an indoor cat.
- We reserve the right to deny the adoption of any pet for any reason.
- Also any additional requirements for the specific pet you are interested in adopting needs to be met.