- Small Size
- Primary color: Brown or Chocolate
- Current on Vaccinations
SYDNEY - ID#A039656
Hi! My name is SYDNEY. I am a female, brown Chihuahua - Smooth Coated. The shelter staff think I am about 1 year and 1 month old. I have been at the shelter since Feb 28, 2018.
I LOVE TO: Run around and play in the yard.
I HAVE: Lived with other dogs in a previous home.
I GET ALONG WELL WITH: Adults and calm children of all ages.
I WOULD RATHER NOT: Be left outside unattended, because of my small stature.
I NEED: Puppy, obedience training.
I AM: Happy, friendly and sweet!
STARTING THE ADOPTION PROCESS:
Please review our adoption criteria before submitting your application!
Welcome to the San Clemente-Dana Point Animal Shelter
- An application must be submitted prior to an interaction with one of our animals. This offers us the opportunity to start you in the right direction in looking for a new pet.
- We may take multiple applications on the animals, and do not disclose the number of applications currently on file
- Our adoption process is not first-come, first-served. The supervisory staff reviews all applications and makes a decision that they feel is the best placement for both the animal's and the applicant's needs.
- The timeline for the applications process on each animal can be different. We do our best to accommodate each applicant's requirement for applications, however, an adoption approval may be made as soon as we have an applicant that meets the animal's adoption criteria and completes all required interactions.
- All household members must interact with the animal. We do this to ensure that all family members, and the animal you're interested in, are a match.
- All dogs in the household will need to come in to interact as well. If the dog will be frequently interacting with other dogs, such as those owned by family members, friends, etc., we recommend they come in as well to interact to ensure a successful adoption.
- You need to be 18 years or older to complete an application.
- We reserve the right to deny the adoption of any pet for any reason.
- Also any additional requirements for the specific pet you are interested in adopting needs to be met.
Applications are only accepted by FAX (949-366-4765), mail or in person. Sorry, no applications through the Internet. The adoption fee for dogs is $125, which covers the following: spay or neuter, microchip, current shots, flea treatment if required, New Owner folder packed with helpful information, and one free basic health examination within 5 days of adoption from a veterinarian on our list. Please call 949-492-1617 to check if your desired pet is still available or the status of your application. Shelter Hours: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, & Saturday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM. Sunday: Noon - 3:00 PM. We are CLOSED Mondays. We are very proud of our shelter, it is clean, welcoming, freeway close, and was voted Best Place to Adopt by the Orange Coast Magazine! PET PROJECT FOUNDATION a non-profit, tax-deductible 501(c)(3) and serves as rescue partner with the shelter.
221 Avenida Fabricante, San Clemente, CA 92672