- Domestic Short Hair-black
- Medium Size
- Primary color: Black
- Has Special Needs
- Current on Vaccinations
- House Trained
MYLES - ID#A043514
Hi, my name is MYLES. I am a neutered male, black Domestic Shorthair. The shelter staff think I am about 11 months old. I've had a rather tough start with my life, but with the help of a caring vet and the nice people at the shelter, I think things are going to turn out great for me in 2020. I was found as a stray with an old injury to my leg that couldn't be fixed, so they had to remove it. But its no big deal to me - I get around just fine! I can jump up on a bench and climb up to the top of the catroom furniture all on my own. And through all these life-changing events, I've remained a sweet, affectionate kitty who loves to rub my head up against people to show how much I love them. Can you give a sweet, 3-legged kitty a chance to have a great life in 2020?
STARTING THE ADOPTION PROCESS:
Please review our adoption criteria before submitting your application!
Welcome to the San Clemente-Dana Point Animal Shelter
- An application must be submitted prior to an interaction with one of our animals. This offers us the opportunity to start you in the right direction in looking for a new pet.
- We may take multiple applications on the animals, and do not disclose the number of applications currently on file
- Our adoption process is not first-come, first-served. The supervisory staff reviews all applications and makes a decision that they feel is the best placement for both the animal's and the applicant's needs.
- The timeline for the applications process on each animal can be different. We do our best to accommodate each applicant's requirement for applications, however, an adoption approval may be made as soon as we have an applicant that meets the animal's adoption criteria and completes all required interactions.
- All household members must interact with the animal. We do this to ensure that all family members, and the animal you're interested in, are a match.
- You need to be 18 years or older to complete an application.
- We need to ensure that the cat you wish to adopt will be an indoor cat.
- We reserve the right to deny the adoption of any pet for any reason.
- Also any additional requirements for the specific pet you are interested in adopting needs to be met.
Applications are only accepted by FAX (949-366-4765), mail or in person. Sorry, no applications through the Internet. The adoption fee for cats is $100* for cats 4 months or older, and $150* for kittens under 4 months of age. The adoption fee covers the following: spay or neuter, microchip, current shots, flea treatment if required, New Owner folder packed with helpful information, and one free basic health examination within 5 days of adoption from a veterinarian on our list. Please call 949-492-1617 to check if your desired pet is still available or for the status of your application.
*Prices may vary for highly adoptable animals.
Shelter Hours: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM. Sunday: Noon - 3:00 PM. We are CLOSED Mondays. We are very proud of our shelter, it is clean, welcoming, freeway close, and was voted Best Place to Adopt by the Orange Coast Magazine! PET PROJECT FOUNDATION a non-profit, tax-deductible 501(c)(3) and serves as the rescue partner with the Shelter.
221 Avenida Fabricante, San Clemente, CA 92672